Helping single mothers, widows, and wives of deployed military with vehicle repairs and free vehicles.
Operation Freedom Ministries (OFM) is a Christian nonprofit organization here to meet the community needs for all people. We strongly believe that everyone has a right to be fed spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
Don’t tell me how much you know; show me how much you you care. Everyone deserves a helping hand.
PURPOSE – In return for their service and sacrifices made for our country, AFF believes veterans, military service members, and their families are deserving of support that empowers and enables them to lead confident and productive lives.
MISSION – AFF honors, serves and supports veterans, military service members, and their families by creating awareness and building support of their service, sacrifice and needs through partnerships with military focused organizations.
VISION – AFF is, and always will be, relentlessly driven to bettering the lives of veterans, military service members, and their families.
1. To provide for those who have served, a pathway to lifestyle independence.
2. To provide the means to train, and support, military veterans along their journey.
3. To connect military veterans with the resources needed to achieve their independence.
4. To connect veterans with other veterans to re-establish self-esteem and self-worth.
5. To demonstrate to the general public, the need to support our veterans.
6. To provide a way for individuals and businesses to help meet the needs of veterans.
7. To establish, throughout the country, locations mirroring each other in support of veterans.
8. To encourage veterans organizations and groups to act in unison in support of veterans.